The automotive industry has entered a transformative era as more vehicles are introduced with increasingly sophisticated advanced driver-assistance systems (ADAS) and self-driving features every year.
The Autonomous Vehicles: Consumer Trends and Attitudes Survey explores the attitudes and preferences of consumers regarding autonomous driving and ADAS. Findings from more than 1,200 respondents in various age ranges, income levels, experience with ADAS and geographical regions across the United States reveal key insights into:
- The adoption rates of autonomous driving technologies
- The perceived role of ADAS in enhancing road safety and driving comfort
- Consumer experience with advanced driver-assistance features and reasons for deploying these capabilities
- Consumer expectations around cost, safety, features and functionality related to fully
- autonomous driving
- Consumer demand for ADAS and autonomous driving capabilities
Please click on the link below to read the full report.
4 MB File